What You Can Expect
The first place we are going to visit on our Ubud Natural Hot Spring Tour will take you to :
Toya Devasya Hot Spring Bali
Is the Local name of the Hot Spring Water as also popular with healing place on hot spring,located in the bottom of Batur Volcano.Manage by coorporation local Village and goverment as absolutely become an amazing place,the Toya Devasya Hot Spring Water provided us locker,sun chair,nice hot spring polls,towel,toilet and changing rooms.
Batur Volcano Lunch :
Enjoy the balinese and Indonesian cuisine,serve on self service as popular with buffet.Serve on amazing favorite food in Indonesia as Spring role,Nasi Goreng,Mie Goreng,Chiken Kare and Chiken Sate,Vegetable’s and much more also Balinese Dhises can be enjoy on the lunch time on over looking to great panorama of Batur Volcano.
Alas Harum Coffe Plantation
Bali has popular with friendly people as willing to welcome a friend to visit their place and enjoy a cup of coffe together and have a chat.And the most drink serverd is a Coffe or tea as the welcome drink.A specialy welcome by a cup of Luwak Coffe or black Bali Coffe is a typical of Balinnese person.On this tour we will take you to visit the farm of Balinese coffe plantation.
Tegalang Ubud Rice Terrace
The popular rice terrace in Bali specially in Ubud North area.Visiting rice terrace we will be able to do little trekking to get encloser with padi field,seeing the Amazing View and capture your best moment of visiting time as unforgettable memory in Bali.
Monkey Forest Ubud
Located on the south bottom of Ubud City Center,its one of the funny place ever in Bali.In Monkey Forrest Ubud you will see the tropical monkey playing arround on their own habitat,well known in monkey forest Ubud there is four group of monkey on same spice as tropical monkey.
Goa Gajah Temple
Well known as Elephant cave temple,the oldest temple located in South East of Ubud City.Visiting Goa Gajah Temple,we will allowed to visit inside area of the temple and also visiting the inside part of the cave from main gate of Elephant Cave Temple.The visitor have to wear a sarong to visit an holy area and sarong will be provided on the temple.
The favorite waterfall in Bali,taking a great moment to have selfy on stage by scenery green amazing view of Tegenungan Waterfall.Located on the middle of Petanu River Where is excaly on Kemenuh Village,is become popular as tourist attraction because it’s easy to access to waterfall and the view if we compare to other waterfall as no where can beat the Tegenungan Waterfall Panorama.
- Entrance fees
- Batur Toya Devasya Hot Spring Ticket 200.000 IDR per person
- Monkey Forest 50.000 IDR per person
- Goa Gajah Temple 30.000 IDR per person
- Batur Volcano 30.000 IDR per person
- Waterfall Tegenungan 15.000 IDR per person
- Food and drink,unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult Pricing applies to All Travelers
- Dress code swimming clothes,sunblock,money,camera,sandals,spare clothing
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Each traveler is allowed a mazimum of 1 sutcase and 1 carry-on bag.Oversized or excessive luggange(e.g. surfboards,golf clubs or bikes)may have certain restrictions,please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Vegetarian option is available,please advise at time of booking if required
- Whellchair accessible
Local Operator Information
Complete your booking and we will send you an email that contain the local telephone number that will guide your trip.Our Product Managers Select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destinantion,removing the guesswork for you,and ensuring your peace of mind.
Price :IDR: 500.000 per car maximal 7 person .